1) I am sorry to tell you that I have hadtrouble/difficulties with…
2) I am sorry to bother/interrupt you，but I have somethingimportant to tell you.
3) I would be grateful if you could…
4) I’m writing to turn to you for help.
5) I’m writing this letter to ask you todo me a favor.
6) Now I wonder whether I could ask you afavor.
7) I’m eager to get your timely help. Mytrouble is that…
8) I have been troubled by the problemthat…for a long time, so I’m writing to you hoping you can do me a favor.
9) What worries me most is that…,so I’mwriting the letter to ask for your help.
10) I’m writing to you to ask whether youcould do me a favor.
11) I have some difficulty in doing…whichbothers me a lot. So I have no choice but to turn to you for help.
12) I wonder how to deal with the problemthat…, so I’m eager to get your timely help.
1) I would be very grateful if you couldhelp me.
I would appreciate it if you could dome a favor.
2) I’d appreciate it if you can take myrequest into account/ consideration.
3) Look forward to your early reply, thankyou for your help sincerely.
4) I firmly believe that I can get throughall the hard time with the help of you. So I’m so eager to get reply from you.
5) Thankyou for your busy schedule to read my letter . I would appreciate it if yougive me some help.
6) Facedwith the above problem, I’m anxious to get your help.
2013 年全国大纲卷、新课标 II
How are you?I wonder if you could sell some Chinese knotsfor me. I made them myself with red silk threads, cloth and other materials.They look really beautiful in the shape of a diamond, about 5 inches long and 4inches wide. In china, these knots stand for friendship, love and good luck.People can either give them as gifts to friends or hang them in their houses.They are only 12.99 US dollars each. If anyone wants to know more about theknots, let them write to me. Also, do let me know if you need further information. Thank you!