口 头 通 知 写 作 模 板 句 型 汇总
1. Hello, everybody/everyone.
2. Ladies and gentlemen.
3. May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make.
4. Attention, please! I have something important to tell you.
1. There will be a party/speech/contest held by the English Department in the hall of the library on Saturday evening.
2. In order to welcome our friends from the United States, the Student Union will organize a party in the school hall on Saturday evening, August 15.
3. Our school has decided to hold an activity to climb Xiangshan Hill this Sunday.
4. It will begin at 5 pm and last about two hours.
5. The school will arrange several buses to take us there.
6. There will colourful activities then, such as singing, dancing, exchanging gifts with one another and so on.
7. All the teachers and students are required to attend it. Please take your notebooks and make notes. Please listen carefully and we’ll have a discussion in groups.
1. Those who are interested in the activity are welcom.
2. Those who want to take part in it please sign up at the Student Union.
3. Please come and join in it. Everyone is welcom to attend it.
4. Remember to take your hats and gloves.
5. Remember that we are required hats and water.
6. Please come on time and don’t be late.
7. You might as well take a camera in case you want to take some photos of the beautiful scenery.
8. Please pass on this message to those who are not here today.
9. I hope that you will have a nice time there.
10. I am sure you will have a good time there/then.
11. I believe you will have a wonderful time then.
12. I think you will enjoy it very much.
13. There’s sure to be a lot of fun. Everyone is welcome.
14. Good luck.
15. That’s all. Thank you.